We help solve all your inconsistent income problems… for good!Great Mastermind groups allows you to tap into the experience, knowledge and advice of a group of smart, motivated business owners – at a fraction of the cost of hiring them yourself. As well as you get Accountability (The kick in the butt you needed) You can’t also afford to stay uninformed. When your priority needs to be results. Quickly learn and implement growth strategies that are working today.
Achieving Your GoalsHave you ever wondered, as I have, how some people achieve all their goals in life and others consistently fall short? It isn’t just intelligence or talent or dedication. It isn’t that one person wants success and the other doesn’t. Consequently, the difference lies in what each person knows and how he or she makes use of that knowledge. Learn to quickly apply this new information and techniques to help you complete your weekly goals.
Live, Interactive Video MastermindsOur Mastermind meetings are run using a proven framework to help you grow your revenue, stay focused, find new ideas, and allow you to solve the biggest roadblocks currently in your business. In addition, Eccountability connects you with a tribe of entrepreneurs who support and motivate each other, and hold every member accountable for the goals they set. You’ll succeed even if you’ve tried and failed before or don’t know how Mastermind groups works. Simply log into the virtual room at the appointed time and our hosts will help you better define and then achieve your goals.
Reboot Your Mind And End Self-SabotageThe inner-devil comes up when faced with change. Learn our proven process to end your self-doubt. Procrastinating? Starting and then stopping? Overwhelmed? What makes us do this? Why do we undermine ourselves? We think it’s what PhD’s call “Our limiting beliefs.” Which is a fancy way of saying “The thoughts that stop you from taking action” In addition, Learn to embody empowering beliefs for ending self- sabotage. “It’s not the strongest species that survives, nor the smartest, but the ones that are most adaptable to change.” Charles Darwin
The real benefits are the ability to share knowledge, talking with like-minded people, feeling motivated about our goals. We share details about our businesses that we don’t talk about with our friends or family, because sometimes they don’t get it…Çagdas Ünal, Designer
I joined because it felt like having a group of like-minded people would help me grow and learn. The guidance and advice I received have been second to none.Hedeel Gorgees, Entrepreneur
You’re probably wondering: “How does Eccountability match the right people to the right tribes?” Here’s how:
- Identify what stage you’re at: To help you identify where you currently are in your business and focus on where you’d like to be, you can instantly self-select one of our programs.
- Become a member: Choose the program that will get you the best results.
- Complete your profile: This is where the magic happens. First, Tell us about your skills and what areas you need to improve. Be honest. Second, List your goals and what you’re hoping to achieve, including the “big picture” for your business. We read EVERY bio so that we can match you with a tight-knit group of like-minded entrepreneurs. Aside from that, each tribe is curated with diversity in mind to ensure a balance of knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Search open tribes: Next, you’ll have the opportunity to browse a list of available days and times and select the best fit for you. You’ll also be able to see what skills the existing members of each group have listed.
- Quick Approval: In order for us to ensure each member is the right fit for their requested group, we have a screening process. Depending on the complexity of individual needs, users can usually expect a quick response within a few hours.
- Get acquainted: Once you’ve received approval to join your tribe, we’ll send all the resources (videos and worksheets) in order to help you get acquainted with the platform, and also help you prepare for your first Mastermind meeting.