Key Lessons Learned
It’s time to reflect on what have you learned so far? Do you feel any different than when you started with your 1st mastermind session?
Where do you see where your key strengths lie?
- I feel I am good at offering advice
- I have already met some really interesting people
- I am learning how to set and complete goals
- I learned something about myself
- I am figuring out what I should do next and what my priority lie
- I see similarities to my peers – we seem to have the similar issues, pain points, and frustrations
What gaps do you see in your business or routines that you could plug? What are other people in your Tribe doing well that you could replicate?
Have you created your consistency in attending meetings, advance preparation for each meeting and following up any commitments you made?
“A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.”
Are you inspired, realizing that there is a group that supports you and cares about you?
Have you motivated, collaborated, pushed or encouraged someone else yet? If not then it’s time to do one of these.
Pick ONE and execute. Here is an example of each:
- Mentored/Motivated – Let me share my strategy for X, it’s got me excellent results in the past.
- Collaborated – Let’s review our sales pages text together and brainstorm a few suggestions to improve them.
- Pushed – I noticed that you didn’t achieve your goals last week. What’s holding you back? Can we help you with anything?
- Encouraged – You performed so well in the hot seat last week. It takes courage to open up and share your frustrations and problems. Congratulations.
Raise the energy level or add something new/quirky. E.G., When I was backpacking around the world, I was on a bus tour of the South Island in New Zealand. The last person on the bus had to tell a joke or sing a song. Add this as a forfeit for the last person to join the group for that session.
Which one of the key lessons resonated most with you. Which areas need a little more attention in your next Mastermind group?